The party turned out great. We had tons of family and friends there to support us which was awesome. We're so grateful to be surrounded by people who love us and our son :)
The menu: tomato soup with mini grilled cheese, pinwheels, fruit, 3 layer coconut cake, vanilla and chocolate cupcakes, lemon crinkle cookies and lemonade. Let's just say, my friends and I had a very busy baking day.
All in all, it turned out to be better than expected.
Happy birthday baby boy! We love you very much!
Now prepare for a TON of pictures. They're in no order because I'm too exhausted and lazy to organize them. But hopefully you'll get the gist of it.


























1 comment:
So friggin cute! Such a CUUUTE party! That food looked delicious. I wish I could have been there to celebrate. Love the photo banner too! Cute. Cute Cute. Love you guys!
Post a Comment