Saturday, March 31, 2012

Happy first birthday


Happy birthday to my sweet, darling, funny, adorable, smart, naughty (at times), cuddly, baby boy. It's hard to beleive we're already celebrating your first birthday. You have brought so much joy and love into our lives and we so blessed to call you our own. Watching you grow over the year has been an incredible experience. To see all of your little charatistics surface has been so fun. You keep us laughing with your little (big) expressions. You keep us busy with all of your walking, and getting into crap :) You keep us smiling with all of your cuddles you give us. You keep us loving because you're so dang cute and loving back.

Your dad and I feel truely grateful to our Heavenly Father for blessing with us with the sweet little boy that you are. We couldn't have asked for a better son to join our family. We love you more than you will ever understand and know. And although I might be *crazy* with the baby love, and probably will still treat you the same as I do now when you're 16 and too cool for mom, just remember that you were a HUGE mama's boy when you were a baby...And I'll remind you of that...everyday :)

Happy birthday baby boy! We love you so much!

No comments: