Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Patch


Okay, so this place is no Lombardi's Ranch (those of you from Valencia will know what I'm talking about) but it was special because it was both of my boys first experience going to a pumpkin patch. What, the husband has never been to a pumpkin patch? Is he from another country or something? Well yes, he is :) And it's also his first year really celebrating Halloween and he's so excited for it. It's rather cute to be honest. So anyways, yesterday we bundled up and packed up our little one and headed to this little nursery that had a tiny "pumpkin patch." And oh. my. gosh. It was SO COLD! It was windy (not my favorite) and about 48 degrees. What?! Crazy cold, and it's only going to get colder. But Mr. E was a champ and made that cold weather his biotch. Ha is that inappropriate to say? Oh well. So we were able to take a few pictures and we picked out the perfect carving pumpkins.
Just an F.Y.I. If you're friends with me on facebook, you've probably already seen these already.
This one is hilarious. I don't know what it is about it, but it cracks me up.

This was one of their largest pumpkins that had the perfect little sitting spot grown into it.

These were just some of their pumpkins and gords they have. And I kind of have fallen in love with white pumpkins. I just think they're so cool.

And here's the rest from our pumpkin patch adventure.







Happy pumpkin picking everyone!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

So cute Aly! I love that little hat on him! He is adorable! Glad you had fun :)

Bree said...

OMG these are SO cute! You should totally use that one family one for your Christmas cards!! That one of Evan with the little hat with ears and his chubby cheeks is adorable too. I wish he were here so I could squeeze and kiss those cheeks.

The London Mum said...

You guys are such a gorgeous family. I'm a little jealous!

Bree said...

Okay...Halloween pics now please!!! I am dying to see his costume!