Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy (1st) Halloween

Halloween was somewhat eventful this year. We actually did something! Saturday night the hubby and I went to Halloween party at one of his co-workers house. At the party, the guy throwing it had these life size figurines of Jason

and Michael Myers

standing outside and they totally scared the crap out of me. They looked so real! Gross. And my husband was quite proud of his costume, he was a zombie and won the best costume contest. He was/still is pretty stoked about that. But I hate scary Halloween things but love the cute part. And the cute part being, my son :) Monday night we headed over to my brother-in-law's house to go trick or treating with them and my nephew. I forgot how speedy little kids are when it comes to free candy ha. Man, those kids took off from house to house, we ended up "losing" them after 5 minutes. Whoops. Anyways, here are so pictures from our Halloween weekend.

So I was a rainbow...

And here is my zombie husband...eating braaaaainnnsss.

The couple

And the cutest of them all, my little Russell from Up.


The fam.



There is this house by in my brother-in-law's house where they have these amazing pumpkin carvings. There must have been about 50 carved pumpkins. We only took a couple pictures of some of them. Sorry for the blurry one.

So I guess it's safe to say, we had a great first Halloween. Hope yours was just as fun.

1 comment:

Bree said...

OMG you guys are TOO CUTE! That's it, we are officially dressing up next year....I mean all of us that is. You guys were adorable (and scary for Conryd)! I love the one of Evan flying in the air. His costume is awesome!