So in celebration for his 6 month birthday I decided to, drum roll please....Post more pictures of him! Shocker right?
Now that he is constantly rolling over, he's always on his belly! Which is a good thing, except he still can't roll back over (belly to back) which gets really annoying when he cries all the time because he's stuck. So anyways, here's how tummy goes for him...

He starts of pretty high, looking around and what not, then it gradually gets lower and lower and then finally he just gets lazy and lays down. But I still think it's one of the cutest things ever when he lies like that.
Next we move on to how he sleeps. Again, because he can roll over, he's usually always sleeping in some weird position.
But I do love finding him awake like this...
And well, I guess it's safe to say that I am little obsessed with my little man, but honestly, how could you not be?
4 comments:
Oh he is so cute! I wish I could squeeze thos yummy legs!!!! Hopefully I get to see him soon. Love him! i think my favorite one is the one with his hands behind his head.
p.s. thanks for the pitty comments on my blog. I officially think you are the only one who looks at it. Thinking of going private....
I know, his legs are delicious! I hope it's not too long before you see him again either :(
And those are legit comments, not pity at all. And I think you're the only who looks at mine too. I'm friend-less haha. At least we have each other.
HAPPY 6 months to my little man!!!!!! omg al he's to die for in all these pics!!!! i miss him!! (and you of course!!!)
Oh my goodness Aly I just love baby E, he is so fun to look at and I it seriously makes me want a baby when I see how cute he is! Miss you, and hope your doing great!;)
Post a Comment