Thursday, September 29, 2011

What the old pictures?

So my dad left us his old laptop and a while back I found all of these old pictures from high school and my freshmen year of college. I'm so glad I had some on here seeing as how I lost all of mine when my laptop was stolen my soph. year of college :( So I just thought I'd share a few so we can all have some good laughs.
Warning: 85% are of me, Steph and Kelli, my 2 best friends.

Steph and I in ASB senior year. We just so happened to wear the same shirt that day.

This was taken right after we won USA Nationals in Aneheim.

Cheer banquet

This was spring break senior year. My parents took all of my best friends to Hawaii for the week.





Next is my sister's graduation from BYU and senior prom with my best friend Keith.


This is my mom's long hair chihuahua, Baby. He's getting his cheer on.

These are from when my dear, sweet, grandpa flew me and 3 of my cousins out to New York for a few days. Yes, I know, we all look so- much alike :)



And lastly, my freshmen year of college. Taken with my cousin, Katie, and best friends, Steph and Kelli.





And don't worry, those are virgin margaritas of course, made with Sprite :)

2 comments:

Bree said...

Wow...and now you are married with a baby. Crazy how time flies!!! You were and still are friggin gorgeous!!!

Stephanie said...

OMG!!!!! hahahahahah i have no words for this post!!!!