This is his pooping/farting face..and yes I do think it's one of the cutest facial expressions ever
The 28th was also sort of a big day because it was my 23rd birthday and Baby E hit the 4 week mark. My birthday was very low key but it was a wonderful day. It started off with Baby waking up at 6. He normally doesn't get up til about 7:30 but I guess he decided that getting up an hour and a half early would be a great birthday present to mom...not so much but you can make up for it later on in life. Hubby got home from work about 12 and surprised me with my favorite perfume, Flowerbomb. It was totally unexpected and totally perfect. just a little background story, one of my best friends got me Flowerbomb for my birthday 4 years ago. I hardly ever used it because it was expensive and I wanted it to last a loooong time. Well, little did I know a long time would be like 4 months. My apartment was broken into while I was out of town and my roommates were at church. They stole our laptops and creepily, stole all of our perfume. So not only did those jerks get 3 new laptops, they also got a hardly used bottle of Flowerbomb. I know that was a very tragic story but I'm still bitter to this day about my perfume being stolen. So anyways, the hubby remembered this story and very sweetly and thoughtfully replaced it...and I'm stoked about it.
I didn't get any pictures of myself but I did get some pretty cute ones of the best looking baby in the world.



And the mystery has been solved on who Baby E gets his sleeping positions from.
Apparently, from his dad
And they both give me that same pissed off look when I wake them up :)
1 comment:
What a sweet hubby! I looove that perfume! Your boy is adorable!
Post a Comment