March 31, 2011 our perfect baby boy entered our lives. After 13 long hours of labor, he arrived weighing in at 8 lbs 1 oz and 20 inches long.
Our stay at the hospital was extended by an extra day due to jaundice. It was tough seeing him all incubated but we're hoping his levels continue to drop. We were sent home Sunday but had to have an in-home billi light set-up, and don't even get me started at how much of a nightmare that night was. His levels dropped to 11.6 but today looks like it may have risen again. His color was normal yesterday but is looking a tiny bit yellow today. Fingers crossed that he's okay.
Here is chillen in his tanning bed
And here is the stupid one we had to set up at home...I'm telling you, this thing was so frustrating it made me cry, multiple times.
As you can tell, this one is 10 times smaller and he just barely fit. I'm going to punch somebody if they make me put my baby in that one more time.
Here's just a few more pictures for your pleasure.
5 comments:
Congratulations, you two-now-three! You are great parents already, and Baby E is so handsome. Good luck!
Love, Carissa and Jonathan Jones
Oh Aly I am so sorry he had to go under those horrible lights. I cant imagine how hard that must have been on you. Your so strong for doing that! Im so glad he's all better now and you never have to see those darn lights again!!! He is so perfect and I am so happy for you! The love you have for your baby is so strong, and I am so glad you now know the feeling :) yay!
What a little cutie!!!! Congrats!!
Love him so much already!! I'm telling Ace all about him. :)
He is the cutest little guy ever! Can't wait to meet him. LOVE HIM!!! and you!
Post a Comment