Saturday, May 28, 2011

Favorite clips

I think I might have a few legit reasons for why I am so bad at updating.
Reason #1. I have an extremely fussy baby.
Reason #2. When my baby is sleeping, I am sleeping and recovering too.
Reason #3. When he is awake and happy, I want to play with him while he's still in a good mood.
Reason #4. I'm just too lazy.
So lately I've been re-watching episodes of Modern Family. This show is probably one of my favorite shows of all time. If you haven't watched it, do it. It's hilarious. And because I find it so funny, I thought I would share a few of my favorite clips from the show.

First one...Sorry for the quality, I couldn't find a HQ one.


Second one...


Third one...


And lastly...well this one is not Modern Family, but it is my FAVORITE!!


And a few more pictures of this little cutie.

This one cracks me up. I love his little foot sticking out. And I must say, I have an obsession with his feet. They're just too cute for words.


And a few more to end with :)

6 comments:

Bree said...

YAY! a post! Lance and I were cracking up with the MF quotes. LOVE that show, but only half as much as I LOVE that sneezy little boy.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!

Danny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Oh my gosh! He is so stinkin cute! Dont you just love those baby sneezes? haha. Also, your list of reasons at the top sounds EXACTLY like my life haha. I miss you and need to see you 2 asap!

P.s. the comment above that was deleted was also me, I was signed in under my husbands name haha. Love ya

Juanique said...

The last video is definitely my favorite! I freaking love that boy!!

Bee said...

First of all thank you for the MF clips, I needed that laugh today! Second, Evan is such a gem! His sneezes are too cute& those feet! So happy for you<3