Saturday, March 7, 2009

Having the strangest/strongest cravings!

And that craving would be....WANTING TO GO TO HAWAII!! For the past month or so I've been wanting to go so bad! This feeling may have been provoked even more because of the fact that my parents and sister are there right now. I'm in the process of trying to convince Conryd that this summer would be perfect to go, especially because I found CHEAP tickets to fly to Oahu. So now I'm trying even harder to convince him, but so far, it's not working :( I know right now really isn't the perfect timing, seeing as how we're pretty much broke and I'll be starting Paul Mitchell the end of this month and really can't afford to miss a week of school, but who cares! It's Hawaii! I guess the best I can do is reminisce of our wonderful 2 weeks we spent there last year for our honeymoon...



So these aren't the beessst pictures, but it's the best I have :)

Awh sweet paradise! Anyways, I'm still working on getting us there, so keep your fingers crossed!

Oh yeah good news, well new news I guess. But for those of you who don't know, I'm starting Paul Mitchell the end of this month and really looking forward to it. Not just because it's school specifically for my future career, but because that means I'll be doing a lot less hours at work! YAY! I'm so sick of working it's ridiculous. So yay for less hours! Anywho, just my quick little update. Sorry it's not very exciting but not much is going on in our lives. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

P.S. If you're craving something sweet to eat but don't want to eat junk, try cutting up some fresh strawberries and pour agave over it. It's so yum!!!! I may have an addiction to it :)

6 comments:

Kristina said...

Paul Mitchell?? How exciting and fun! Good to see you finally know what you want to do, lol! (Don't worry, we've all been there. In fact, I still am...)
And YAY YAY YAY for less time at WestPro. I feel your pain, girl, I feel your pain.

Becky said...

WHAT??? bree and your parents are there?? i about wanted to cry when i saw your hawaii pictures. extremely jealous. garretts going there next month with his dad, weston, and josh (its a "guys" trip... whatever). but ill be playing in maryland with my family and little adeline so i cant complain. i say we get a big group of people to go. the condo easily sleeps 8 people. what do you say??

AND... congrats on paul mitchell!

Aly said...

I know, I'm so excited for less hours Kristina :) Woo hoo! How is CO?

Yeah my family left last friday and I'm so jealous! "Guys" trip...lame! We should totally get a a group to go! That would be so much fun! Have fun in Maryland! Give Adeline my love! She is so adorable!!!

Chelsea and Ben said...

Aly,

I love reading your posts, your so funny. That's exciting about Paul Mitchell! You'll have to keep us update, how long is the program? Hope everything is well! Ben is actually the one that tries to convince me to go to Hawaii! I'm still addicted to Coronado though.
Chelsea

Ang said...

Yay for starting school and less time at Westpro! (Good for you, but not for me, cuz I won't get to see you as much!) I really wish you could go to Hawaii, girl! Keep tryin'. Maybe your hubby will give in! ;)

Bree said...

I wish you guys were there with us. We would have had so much fun! There's always next year! You need to train Conryd into obeying you better. When you say we're going to Hawaii, he needs to say yes dear. JK! I can't wait for you to start school so you can do my hair! WooHoo!