Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day!

So I've never been a huge Valentines Day person and I don't think I ever will be...Oh darn! We did however "celebrate" it sort of. Thursday was our super sweet 10 month anniversary and Saturday was Valentines day, so we decided to kind of combine the both and went out to a nice dinner Friday night (like we would really try to go out on actual Valentines? Pass, too many people out for my liking). Actually we really only went out to this place because we had a gift card, that my sister-in-law and her husband so kindly gave us for Christmas. We went out to a restaurant in Salt Lake called...

It was a pretty nice dinner, but it made me realize that "nice" dinners are completely overrated. I would much rather go to a restaurant in comfy jeans than trying to eat food in a dress that I can barely breath in. I would post a picture of us at this restaurant but I just looked at it and I look horrifying in it, so I left it out.

Although, one nice thing about Valentines is that it gave us the perfect excuse to eat some of our favorite things like Salt and Vinegar chips and Cadbury mini eggs!



So that's our update for our "holiday" weekend. Now for an update of last weekend, my sister and Lance came up to Utah just for a few days but we were able to see them for half the amount of time they were here. It was so fun to see them again and especially to see my little adorable niece, Elle. I was able to capture TWO pictures of Conryd playing with her. He's going to be such a good dad some day :)

And I'm not quite sure what Elle is doing in this picture but she's still so cute! I think the bow got too heavy so she needed a rest :)

And well I guess this completes my update. Love you all!

4 comments:

JeRiCa said...

Cutest bow I have ever seen. Give it to me for my future babies. And just so you know, I would LOVE to see just one horrifying picture of you.

Maria Nissen said...

Aly,
Of course I remember you! I guess if my kids are getting bigger, that makes you old enough to be married! Congratulations on being all grown up! You look so happy and in love. By the way, I love blog stalkers. Thanks for dropping me a line. Stop by again. :-)

Maria

Ang said...

I love it! Those pics of Conryd and Elle are absolutely adorable. Haha, she sure did "konk out" there at the end, didn't she? She is seriously so cute. It makes me happy how much you guys love Salt&Vinegar chips! And I definitely agree on the Cadburry (spelling?) eggs. Those things are to die for. And I totally agree on the "eating at some little, fun restaurant" is better than the "high-falootin' place" is. Jeans are way better than skirts! :) Wow, this is a very long comment. Sorry dearie! Haha!

meg said...

Salt & vinegar chips are the BEST! Sooooo good! Almost as awesome as my sacred reduced fat Ruffles ;) Glad you had a nice Valentine's day (even without Sprinkles - heheheh) and glad you got to see Lance & Bree & Elle & The Bow ;)

love,
Megan