Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Inspired for "change!?"

Well yes, I have conformed to "change!" And that change being...my blog background :) Bree inspired me to do after her post on changing some things of her own. After I read that I couldn't stand to look at my background anymore! So I finally changed it, after hours or template searching, I found one that I think I like? Let me know what you think? Better or worse?

In other news, Conryd is now in his 3rd week of school at BYU and doing great. He's studying all the time, which I hate but can't make him not study. He's putting a lot of time into his school work which is great to see. He's really enjoying it and keeping up in all of his classes so far, so I'm quite proud of my little "cougar." As for me, I'm still working and trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. Suggestions would be great!

Not much else is going on in our lives as of right now. If any of you are looking for some good movies to watch may i suggest Ghost Town, The House Bunny (I know it looked super lame but it's actually hilarious), and Horton Hears a Who. They're all surprisingly funny. But if you watch them, and end up hating them...don't blame me! Oh yeah I just found out that Kate (my cousin) started her photography business, I think it's hers? But a few of our engagement photos are on her website. So we're like pretty much famous :) She's really talented when it comes to anything "artsy". Here's her link if you guys would like to check out some of her stuff.
http://kateosbornephotography.com

Oh yes, and here is our Salvesen family photo...

This photo made me decide that it's time to start losing that "Holiday" weight.

Good night!

3 comments:

Bree said...

I love the family pic! And I don't know what you're talking about. If I were a size 0, the last thing I would be talking about is a diet!

Bree said...

p.s. I like the background! Good job!

Aly said...

Thanks, it turned out nice for being in the condition we were in. And i'm glad you like the background, I thought of you while I did it...Does that sound creepy?