So Christmas this year was just wonderful...although I don't think anything could have beaten last years Christmas! Conryd and I were able to fly out to CA to see my WHOLE family! I was so excited to finally see my sister and her baby, "Baby Elle."
We spent the week in San Diego, but unfortunately we hit rainy weather. But in the end it all worked out...seeing as how I was practically paralyzed (no joke) for half the week. It was super depressing, I threw my back out. Yes I know, I am only 20 years old but I felt like a 90 year old woman. I had literally never felt so helpless before in my life. It all started off with me lying on the floor and not being able to get up again. I cried my eyes out for about 3 hours out of frustration and pain. My dad and Conryd finally gave me a blessing and within the next 20 minutes or so I was finally able to stand up-ish, and make it next door to our house, up the stairs, down the hall, and FINALLY into our bed. And then once I was in bed, I was pretty much stuck there for 2 days, no joke. Conryd was so so soooo good to me. He brought me food in bed, rolled me over when it was time, heated up my heat pack, and pretty much catered to my every need. It was so sweet.
Anywhoooo, Christmas was amazing! We went to Sea World, which was surprisingly better than I thought it was going to be. I think I want to become a dolphin trainer now :) It was cute to see Cadence play and just be amazed by everything! San Diego, although paralyzed for most of the trip, was a lot of fun! Thank you mommy and daddy.
Going home was so great, but also a bad thing because it just made me miss everything about it. My family, my house, the warmer weather, my dog, the nail forum :) and so much more! I'm hoping we'll be able to make it out there soon but I doubt that will happen, especially with Conryd's harsh school schedule. I think we'll be stuck in Utah forever! LAME! Well now comes the part to post pictures and a cute little video of my new-ish niece, Elle.


4 comments:
Yay!!! Finally. That was SO much fun! The weather was stinky, but at least the rain seemed to cooperate everytime we wanted to go outside. I have never seen you in so much pain before with your back thing. We all felt so bad for you.
I am at work, so I can't watch the video, but I'm excited to watch. I will be up there in 17 more days!!!!
SO CUTE!! Eeeekkk oh my gost. The neice is the cutest thing in the world!
Finally! You commented on this dang old post! I did it for you!!! Well you all should have felt bad. I blame you...just kidding :) But yeah I hope to NEVER go through that again!
Well you should watch it when you get home. She's super adorable and she reminds me so much of you, fighting when it comes time to waking up. Anywho, cafe rio in 2 weeks...yes!!!
Loved the update Aly! It's about time! Sheesh! I was sad to miss seeing you and even sadder to hear about your back :( We need another get together with a big game of Fact or Crap! Love you!
Megan :)
Post a Comment