Wednesday, January 28, 2009

GAAHHH!

SO "good" news, I basically want to quit my job. I'm sick of being treated like crap and being taken for granted. I'm sorry but that is just not worth the tiny amount of bucks that I'm making. I think I'd much rather have my dignity than have a couple of nothing dollars in my bank account. Today pretty much just drew the line that I either need to A. Quit and find a new a job or B. start school full time and still find a new job. What I would really love to do is coach this...



"This" being coaching cheer. I would seriously do anything to be able to coach and quit my stupid job. Anyways, just an update.
What did we learn? My job sucks, I want to quit and some how find a way to coach cheer. The end.

5 comments:

Bree said...

If I hear of any I will let you know. I have to warn you though......I'm not really in the cheer leader loop so I wouldn't get too excited about that. I hope you find something more fun soon. Being at a job you hate is the WORST!!!

Aly said...

What are you talking about? You're totally in the cheer loop! Didn't you meet some Dallas Cowboy "cheerleaders?" I know, part of me is like I should just stick out, but the other part of me just wants to scream and run out of that office. Gah, I just don't know what to do. I wish someone could just pay me to sit at home :)

Kendell Wrae Evans said...

Aly, blame it on me... if not for me losing my job, i could still chat with u at wrk and make the day that much more enjoyable. lol. miss you tons

Ang said...

I'm so glad you did not quit your job, cuz then I would have to cry some serious big tears...you have no idea! But you would make the best cheer coach in the entire world! :)

meg said...

Aly......... if what you want to do is coach cheer, then that's what you need to do. You'd be awesome. Don't settle for something else when you know that's what you really want. Go for it girl!
xoxoxo