Friday, November 7, 2008

I've caved into the "TAG"

Okay so I'm way lazy with these tag things. Kendall tagged me last month and I never did it and Thobeka has tagged me, and I'm bored at work so I guess I'll complete it :)

The rules:
Link person who tagged you (not doing b/c I don't know how)
Tell about 6 Quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same (not doing b/c I don't have 6 fellow bloggers)

a little something about me:

1. I HAVE to sleep with every door closed. Every night I always make sure our basement door is closed, our bedroom door is closed and our closets are closed. It's really hard for me to sleep when they're even just a crack open. I think i annoy Conryd about it because every night that he gets into bed without shutting the door, I make him get out of bed to shut it. But honestly, you think he would know by now! Just so you know how bad it is, I was up until 4:30 in the morning b/c we slept upstairs and kept the door open. I know I know, the smart answer would have been to shut it, but I didn't want to get out of bed because it was too cold, and I get scared to leave the bed once I'm in it late at night.

2. I'm a texture freak! Certain foods make me want to vomit because of the texture like any type of whipped cream or super gritty foods. Even objects and things make me cringe if they look weird and they really really irritate me. For example, the cement they use around most pools. the really hole-y one. Yeah I HATE IT! We have that in my parents backyard and it drives me crazy. I just want to like scratch it out and scream. Weird I know.

3. I've recently become a germ freak. I don't know if this is really a "quirky" thing about me, but I have to pretty much wash my hands after I do ANYTHING. Even with Conryd, I make him wash hands all the time. For instance, over summer we had a major spider problem (one of my biggest fears by the way) and I'd always make conryd kill them. Even though he had a huge wad of toilet paper and didn't even touch it, i still made him wash his hands with soap water for just in casies.

4. I have to sleep with the bottom of my sheet tucked in under the mattress or else it drives me crazy because I'll end up kicking them off in my sleep.

5. I LOVE salt. I add salt to all of my foods. Even if its still pretty flavorful or salty I still add more. I think it's become more of a "have to do anyways" than a "it needs more flavor" thing.

6. While running at the gym, I have to run at a solid number time, and then I have to get my calories to end with a "5" or a "0" and my mile has to be at a solid # as well. So for example, if I'm running at 14:30 minutes and I want to stop, I won't until i hit 15:00 minutes flat and then if my calories are at 106 I have to keep going until i hit 110 and if I've only ran 1.62 I can't stop til I reach 1.7 miles. I know by the end it's all thrown off anyways, but it has to go in the order in order for me to stop. Not sure if that makes much sense but it does to me :)

Now I tag, but don't expect you to do it b/c
A. You've already done it or
B. you don't want to,
Bree, Carly, Becky, Jen, Chels, and I think that's it?

2 comments:

Bree said...

One word Aly.....THERAPY. And I'm not doing the Tag because I am not in support of your OCD. How did I never know you were so weird?

Kendell Wrae Evans said...

i dont think ur weird. i have many OCD tendancies. (spelling?) i miss u! when are you coim ng to CA so we can do lunch???? :)