Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Part 2...

Two words...Whatever America! So as I'm sure you all are aware of our soon to be President. Whatever whatever whatever! Big disappointment but no use in crying over spilled milk right? All I can say is bravo CA for having somewhat of a brain! At least if McCain didn't win, the least that could happen is that Prop 8 would pass. Thank goodness it did! So I guess Conryd and I can move back to CA after all :) I was actually very surprised to see that it passed, seeing that CA is a "blue" state. Anyways, I guess I should turn my frown upside down and support our President to be. Gah! Only 4 years right? 8 at the most? As I said before...WHATEVER!!! But yay for Prop. 8! Thanks for your support Chels, Bree and Barbie on my last post. It was nice to hear that other people needed to vent as well and I wasn't the only angry person :)

OH yeah one last thing...did anyone else get super frustrated watching the election coverage? If I had to watch/see one more black reverend talk about Obama I was going to vomit. Who freaken cares if he's black. Which he's not. Bree thanks for mentioning this too in your comment. But honestly, he's half black, half white. And WHO CARES!!! I'm just scared to think that most of the votes were just because he's "Black." Whatever America...again.
Watch this video, it's pretty hilarious.

Obama Win Causes Obsessive Supporters To Realize How Empty Their Lives Are

2 comments:

Bree said...

That's funny. I am with you, but as of right now I'm so done with it all. Obama's our guy and since he's the pres now, I will support him. I don't think he will be all that bad. At least we are in the group that should get tax cuts. That's something.

Plus, I'm kind of glad McCain didn't win, because I don't like him. Especially now when he is talking trash about Sarah Palin, she was the best thing that ever happened to his campaign and now he dogging her. It just shows that he really is a jerk. There really is something about him that just seems mean.

I hope you guys have a great weekened and hopefully you'll be able to have one where politics isn't the discussion! ha!

Aly said...

I know, it's just like whatever! I wasn't a huge fan or mccain either, I never thought he was going to win, BUT I just do not agree with Obama. I will support him because i have to but i'm not happy about it :)

I hope you have a great weekend too! i miss you