So I'll be honest, I think Halloween is my least favorite holiday. I hate scary things, especially things that pop out at me. My mom can testify to that and that I was scared of the ride Snow White at Disneyland my whole life because the witch pops out. I finally went on that for the first time just a couple of years ago, and come to find out, she doesn't even really pop out at you. Anyways, thats off topic. So for Halloween this year, earlier durning the week we carved pumpkins with Juanique and Tristin and then last night for Halloween we watched a SCARY movie. Have any of you heard of a movie called "The Strangers?" If not heres a short little summary of what it's about. It's based on some true events and is basically about this couple that's home and some "strangers" come knocking on their door at 4:00 am and terrorize them, stalk them,and try to kill them, and its just way creepy. I'll admit that I was freaked out the whole time we were watching the movie and even a little bit after. Before we watched it I suggested that we watch the ending first so that way I knew what to expect. I HATE being surprised and not knowing whats going to happen. So after we were done watching it and after I was done being freaked out, I realized that all that movie was, was just a longer version of the preview for it, plus the ending. So if you've seen previews for this, you've pretty much seen the whole movie, minus the fact of not knowing the ending. So the moral of this story is, if I can watch it and not be scared to death at the end, I think anyone could watch it.
What did everyone else do for Halloween? Pass out candy to the little children..or "churndin" as my parents would say. It was really weird, we probably only had about 5 groups of kids come by the house. I guess Provo families don't believe in Halloween or something. Oh yeah, i forgot to mention that Conryd prepared a very romantic dinner for me for when I got home from work yesterday. I walked downstairs and the lights were off and all of candles were lit (and we have A LOT of candles because i love them) And then there he was, standing over the stove, warming up curry from Bangkok Thailand :) It was so presh and sooooooooooo good. Anyways, I'll post some pictures of our awesome pumpkins.





If you couldn't tell what our pumpkins were, mine was a 2 story haunted house and Conryd's was some face that looked freaky when it was lite up. Note to self...never make a pumpkin with a million small cut outs, it sucks.
1 comment:
ELle and I are checking out your Halloween pumpkins. Those are SO fancy!!! I'm glad I didn't take pics of ours because you would make fun of us. Good work!
Post a Comment