Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Quick-ie

Quick, small, update. I have decided that I am going to combine my food blog with my personal "monthly" blog. Not that I get much traffic at either site, but for me, it's just easier to only have to worry about updating one blog. I will be re-posting my old recipes here though so I have reference to them.
Now with that said, for those of you who do not know, the Salvesen's will be relocating in 3 weeks. The hubby has been living with his friend for the past month and yesterday we were just approved to move into our apartment that we've been wanting. So, we can FINALLY be reunited. This whole long distance thing totally blows and I'm over it. March 19 can't come soon enough!
And because we will be moving to a sunny, beachy, area, I've been more motivated than ever to get back in shape. I've found myself eating when I'm bored, eating because it's there, and always craving junk. My body needs a total reset, that's why I decided to do a juice cleanse, and document it. I haven't decided on a set amount of days I'll be doing it for though. I feel that when I put a time limit on these kinds of things, I feel pressure to HAVE to do it and always cave in and never make it to the end. So I'm going to just take it day by day and see how it goes.

If anyone feels they're up for the challenge, you can follow along with me. I'll try to post recipes/menus daily.

No comments: