Sunday, November 27, 2011

Giving Thanks.

Thanksgiving was amazing. I have so much to be grateful for. Especially this last year, I just feel I've been blessed in so many ways.
Just to name a few things I'm extremely grateful for:
My amazing, sweet, loving, hard working, good looking husband.
My beautiful, smart, growing too fast, sweet baby boy.
My Savior.
The Gospel.
Eternal marriage.
Temples.
My family.
My in-laws.
A house to live in.
A job to provide us with the things we need.
Education.
Food and drink.
Clothing to keep us warm.
And Pineterest (is that a weird thing to be grateful for?)
For Thanksgiving we spent it with my parents and grandparents again. It was so fun to spend time with them. I don't mean to brag, but I have the cutest, greatest, most amazing grandparents in the world. I just adore them and I'm so lucky to live so close to them. Here's just a few photos from our Thanksgiving festivities.







That Saturday we decided to head up to SLC to see the lights at Temple Square. They were beautiful (of course). It's always so nice spending time with family, even if it's in freezing conditions :)
Before we saw the lights we ate at this restaurant called "Blue Lemon," and their food was delisicous. But towards the end Mr.E was over it...

Temple Square



2 comments:

Ashley said...

First of all can I just say I LOVE that you dressed Ev up as a turkey?? Oh my gosh that is so cute!! And those pics of you guys at the temple are gorgeous!! Im glad you had a good thanksgiving :)

Bree said...

Awwww......I wish SO much I could have been there! Evan is getting way too big. I need to make a trip out there soon so I can squeeze him! I need my hair done too, so the trip is totally justified right? It looks like you guys had an amazing time! We really do have the greatest family and so much to be thankful for.

p.s. I am grateful for Pinterest too!