Tuesday, September 13, 2011

So Big!

Why do babies grow so fast? Time really does fly by, especially when you have kids. It's still hard for me to believe that in just 2 more weeks our little guy will be half a year. That's just insane to me. And Bbcause he's growing up so fast, I had to document a couple of things that he's done this past week.

I think it's officially okay to say that he no longer fits in his bath laying down...

So we decided that it's time for him to sit up in his bath, because he can now :)
Look how proud he is of himself! So big!

And something not so new...but I just had to get a picture of all those rolls!

And lastly, he had his second taste of solid foods today. It was organic sweet potatoes again. And he's still a little unsure about it, but it was so sweet to see his daddy feeding him. It was a great bonding moment.

And to end...

this picture just melted my heart. I love it. I love my husband. I love my son. I love my family. I'm just so blessed!
Goodnight!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

E is soooo cute! I like his privacy washcloth, very modest. I miss him, and you! Get back down here, pronto!

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Awe he is adorable! They do grow fast, well I don't have one, but my friends do! Crazy! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Sometime I'll try to do a tutorial for my hair styles but I honestly don't do that much haha.

Bee said...

Oh man, I can't get over how cute this boy is! His rolls are to die forq! He's growing so fast!