Friday, April 22, 2011

Over 3 weeks old

Seriously? How is it possible that our baby is going on his 4 week of life? Time is flying by. I feel like it was just yesterday when I was screaming bloody murder wanting him out.
And I also realized that I still suck at updating the blog. I thought I would be better at it now that I have something exciting to update about, but no.
Baby E has developed some funny habits. One of my favorites are his crazy hands. His hands always have to be up by his face or on his face. And thank goodness for baby mittens, otherwise my child would have no eyes left.
So last night as he was eating, his hands were all over the place. I feel the best way to share that moment with you all is through this clip...

And because he's now starting to wake up, I must end this post.But to end, here's a few updated pictures.

And this onsie reminds me of this kid...





3 comments:

Jenna Duty said...

that bath is amazing! i wish i had that when b was a newborn. he is so beautiful alyyy!! i am sooo happy for you!!!

jandrach.blogspot.com said...

SO precious! So so so precious! Oh I just can't wait to take pictures! And I love the Talladega Nights clip hahaha totally forgot about that part.

thobeka said...

Aly, he's gorgeous, I can't wait to meet him! Love Talledaga Nights, so happy you posted that clip :)