Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy 1st of November

Just a little update. We went to the Drs. today for our 18 week ultrasound and they confirmed that our little one is definitely a boy. He's measuring a little bit bigger than 18 weeks though. From what I could see from their little notes on the u/s screen was that he is closer to 19 weeks +a few days, but they haven't officially changed my due date yet. But Baby looks good and healthy, which is a big relief!
I haven't felt much baby movement yet. I think I feel him occasionally but it doesn't feel like "flutters" at all. More like bubbles? Or tapping? But I hardly ever feel anything b/c he is facing towards my back, so when he kicks I have a harder time feeling him. At least for now...
As far as my baby bump goes, I don't feel like it's quite a bump yet but it's definitely getting bigger! And I caved in and finally got some maternity jeans and I'm so mad at myself for not doing it earlier. They are seriously the most comfortable things I have ever worn. It's like wearing leggings/sweats all day. I would highly recommend them to any pregnant woman. Heck, I may even wear them after I have the baby as my "going out to dinner" pants.
Here is me at 18 weeks. (Figured I should document this kind of stuff)


Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween. Ours was extremely low key. I spent the night baking cookies and cupcakes. But hey, I'm not complaining. It was sooooo worth it.
Here's what my little creations looked like at the end.


And for those of you who don't know this yet... These tiny, beautiful, magical, drops of heaven are now available.

Cadbury Christmas eggs!! Time to stock up!

2 comments:

Bree said...

Cute belly. Cute cupcakes. Cute cookies. You are so friggin cute! Keep the belly pics coming please. LOVE them! Love you!

Bree said...

LOVE the new header! Snaps for baby bumps!!! Remember when we used to say that?