Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's a BOY!

We are excited to announce that our little baby is a boy!
We went for an early scan (16 +5 weeks) b/c my Dr. wouldn't see me for a gender scan until I'm at least 18 weeks and my mom was in town and wanted to be there for it. It was probably one of the most exciting days I've ever had. I'd have to say the best part of it was seeing our baby move around...all over the place! She had a hard time seeing between his legs because he would not stop moving. but after a few minutes he was still just long enough for the tech to get a quick picture and determine that he is definitely alllll boy! And after his first shot of between the legs, he was not shy! It was really cool to see him b/c the last time we saw our baby for an u/s was when I was only 6 weeks and he was just a little white dot.
It was so amazing to see him move his arms, fingers, and legs. And we saw him yawn, and stretch, and gosh... every little thing he did was so wonderful and amazing to watch. It was crazy to see him moving that much, because I can't feel any of it. I think I've felt him move around a few times but it's not very consistent. It was funny b/c while we were watching him he gave me a big kick right to my side but I didn't feel a thing.
I'm just so in love with him already it's ridiculous! I crave to see him again. And luckily, I have my 18-20 week appointment next Monday with the doc so I get to see him again in just one week! And we'll get to bring a DVD to record the ultrasound. And I'll probably be watching that 30 times a day, everyday until he's born.
Here are the pictures that we were able to take home with us.
This is his cute side profile. I love that nose of his!

Here is the front view (kind of looks a little alien-like)

And here's his little boy parts :)

And here is his cute little hand as he was turning over

And lastly, his cute, little, tiny foot! I never thought I'd be so obsessed with a foot! But his is definitely obsession worthy.

Happy baby days!!

2 comments:

The Rays said...

baby boy!! How fun he will be so stinkin cute!

Bree said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!