Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"Yes I can...get sick now"

My brother-in-law showed this clip to me and it's hilarious. Just thought a few of you would enjoy this :)

And here's a sneak peek at my cheer squad...

It's still no where near where it needs to be, but we'll get there...slowly but surely.
Sorry, still nothing to update about :(

3 comments:

Bree said...

I LOVED these clips but for totally different reasons. The first is hilarious, but more sickening and maddening than anything. I wish it surprised me, but it doesn't. Every time I see someone with an Obama sticker on their car I equate their intelligence to the woman in this clip and just get flippin' angry at them. I think to myself " I blame you. You are unintelligent and uninformed and a tool and now I really want to just hit your stupid car." Luckily, I don't see too many of those stickers here in Texas.

The second one is AWESOME!!! I am always impressed by that stuff because as we all know I can't even do a cartwheel. I probably couldn't even do a somersault these days because of my back.

Longest comment ever. Love you!!

Aly said...

Well bree, you might appreciate the first clip a little more because it's meant to be sarcastic. If you see some
of her other clips, she just makes fun of everything. But it's sad because there really are people like her out there. Kind of sad.

And thanks for your comment on their stunt. They're working so hard and it's payig off.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work and just be careful. It scares me everythime I see someone flying in the sky. I bet the girls love you though. I will have to make it out to one of their games this Fall.