Just a quick little update on what's going on. For school, I've been given the opportunity to work a full feature film called "For Robbing the Dead." Now, the only thing I really know about the movie is that it's about a grave robber from 1860 named Jean Baptiste (pronounce with a French accent). And then there's some older lady whose daughter dies and she's not taking it so well, and some how it ties into the whole grave robber thing. SO anyways, there's actually a few "well known" actors in it. Jean Baptiste is played by an actor, David Stevens, he played some character in Punch Drunk Love (never seen it). And the old lady is played by Margot Kidder who played Lois Lane in Superman with Christopher Reeve. And the other actor that seemed to be familiar but I have yet to meet/see is the old guy who plays the Grandpa in Gilmore Girls. Some of the other girls working on the film say he's not so kind, but I haven't meet him yet. Anyways, I'm really excited for this movie to come out. It's been a lot of fun but also kind of stressful not knowing exactly when and how long we'll be needed for. They've been filming at the LDS Motion Picture Studio and up in SLC. We have about 2 weeks of filming left and then I have no idea how long it actually takes for the final product to be released. So that's it for now. And I'm also on a Glee kick right now. I LOVE the show and watch it every week and for some reason, I've been obsessed with listening to them for the past few days. Just thought I'd share this video because it's amazing.
3 comments:
Thanks for turning Dad and I on to Glee. Oh!!! I am not supposed to tell anyone that he is also a Glee fan...oh well it is out now.
You're a Gleek too!!! Although I really hate that expression.
Wow, your movie opportunity sounds cool - you'll look back and be glad for that experience, I'm sure!
I'm a Glee lover too, even though my family makes fun of me. I especially loved the first season - I'm a bit more on the fence this season though. They're pushing the envelope a lot harder this season. I've heard what's gonna happen in seasons to come too, and you wouldn't even believe it if I told you. I'm just enjoying it while I can because I'm not sure how much longer I'll be watching! :D
Post a Comment