For those of you who are watching American Idol may remember the contestant Didi something. Well she sang this song last week and I loved it. But they only have the 30 seconds that she sang so I decided to find the original version by judge, Kara Dioguardi. And I had no idea that I would actually enjoy listening to her singing, but I loved it! So, I thought I would share it. I hope you like it :) Oh and I would skip the first 1:45 because it's just them rambling on about something.
2 comments:
We are SO sisters because I did the EXACT same thing right after American Idol. I seriously made Lance listen to this over and over that night. I miss you! You totally get it! I also made him download Katherine McPhee's cd because she sings it on her new album. I think that Didi chick actually sings it the best, but they are all good.
I really liked it too! :)
Post a Comment