Okay, I know I'm really bad at updating my blog, especially updating it with pictures. But TADA! I have pictures for you! Like I mentioned in my last post, I colored my hair black, and now I've chopped all of my hair! I ended up cutting about 8 inches off the back and 6 1/2 inches from the front. It's a slight "A-line" with lots and lots of layers and texture (in Paul Mitchell terms, I did a triangular one length with triangular and square layers). And I LOVE it! I'm not sure if I'll keep this cut forever, but I really enjoy having it. I also convinced my friend Rachel to chop off her hair as well, so we ended up booking appointments together, for moral support :)I'm sorry I don't have many pictures of the final result, but you can kind of get the gist of it. Here is the before... And the after... And a side view... Hope you can kind of see what it looks like. But like I said, I love it! It's so nice to be able to take 2 mintues to blow dry it and like 5 minutes to style it. I feel bald actually. But a cute kind of bald, if that exists. And Happy Autumn by the way. This is my most favorite time of the year. I wish it could last forever, but I guess if it lasted forever, it wouldn't be very special. Lastly, I'd like to share a little clip that Conryd found, that we both found quite hilarious. I hope I don't offend anyone, it's all fun in...laughs?
i love your hair! and i love that you finally updated your blog with pictures! lol. fall is my favorite as well. keep up with the updates. i miss hearing from you. :) <3
It really is cute and even cuter in person.Why didn't we take pictures in Utah last week? Really Aly, we are lame sometimes. It is a great style on you. I might even have you cut my hair over Thanksgiving. Are you up for that????
9 comments:
You hair girls change your hairstyle every week. I need a haircut! Hook me up.
I know, this is my first change since I've started. I'll be able
to cut your hair in a month when I'm home for thanksgiving.
i love your hair! and i love that you finally updated your blog with pictures! lol. fall is my favorite as well. keep up with the updates. i miss hearing from you. :)
<3
I love your hair cut! It looks very cute and fun! And I thought the Obama address was really funny too. Are you going home for Christmas?
You hair is awesome! Very fitting for you. I love it.
I like it better short! Cute as a button!
You both look so good! I can't wait to see it in person....5 more weeks!!!
It really is cute and even cuter in person.Why didn't we take pictures in Utah last week? Really Aly, we are lame sometimes. It is a great style on you. I might even have you cut my hair over Thanksgiving. Are you up for that????
Post a Comment