
Well on this chart my natural hair color falls at a level 3. So, technically, I've gone down 2 levels! It's pretty black! Like black black! I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet, but Conryd loves it and so do my friends. I'll play it out for a few weeks and possibly change it? I added some blue color shots into too so it kind of has this blue hue to it. But in those ugly fluorescent lights, it almost looks greenish...ick! Anyways, I don't have any pictures yet, but as soon as I decide to take some pictures I'll post.
Other than my "drastic" hair color change, nothing else is new. We're still doing the same old things. Conryd's working hard at school and at work, and well I'm just going to school. I'm at about 750 hours...only 1250 more to go. GAH!!!!
And a big congratulations to my sister who is having baby #2! I'm so excited! If you need to send baby #1 away for a while, you can send her to me :)
2 comments:
Um yeah you can't possibly post about how you died your hair and then NOT POST A PICTURE! Waddup with that?
Finally! Aly has graced us with a new post! I knew you would cave. I am looking at that chart and I have no clue where I would fall on there. Post pics soon so I can see the damage. Just as long as you don't chop it I'm happy.
Post a Comment