So just a quick update on what's going. I quit my job. This is my last week, minus the 2 days a week I'll go in for just 45 minutes until we hire somebody else. I start hair school next Monday. I got the interview for the cheer adviser position but sadly, had to turn it down because the hours required clashed with my schooling. My parents come in town next weekend. And I realized that there are a ton of black pant options out there (for school), I'm just extremely picky and hated all of my options. And that's my little update.
Only one more year until I can make your hair look this good...
5 comments:
Aly, I hope you get that good because I want to look just like that. See you in a week or so.
XOXOXO
Oh baby! I am SO coming to you the next time I want my hair done! :) Oh man girl, I MISS YOU ALREADY!!
Yay for your discount on hair products. Boo for making someone's hair look that ridiculous. Does she have paper towel rods in there?? Congratulations on quitting your job. If only....
aly, i was just checking out carly's blog. lil sis is 1 year? doesn't that mean that you and conryd are now closely approaching your 1 year? WHAT!!! very exciting, very exciting indeed. and yay for hair school. not gonna lie, that hair looks pretty cool, in a weird star wards way.
Wow, that's a little TOO sexy for me
Post a Comment