Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

So yesterday was our biggest snow storm yet here in Utah for the season. I kind of liked it because it was the perfect excuse to miss work :) I just thought I would post a few pictures and little short clip of Dezzie playing in the snow. It was hilarious to watch her.

Here is her playing in the snow...


And here is after playing in the snow...



It was so funny! In case you can't tell what those pictures are all about, she has little snow balls that formed and stuck to her fur while she was out frolicking in the snow. They were impossible to pull off so we had to "sit" her down and blow dry them until they melted. It made her P.O.ed to the max ( I know super cool phrase right?) so of course, being the psychotic dog that she is, she started to growl and then all hell broke lose. The infamous chasing of the tail started and didn't end. I swear she is not all there in the head, but we still love her regardless of her disability.

And only 2 full days until we leave for good old sunny California. We are so excited to see our family and I am just DYING to see Elle. And of course, my other 2 adorable, adorable ADORABLE nieces. AND I was introduced to some awesome Indie Christmas music, so if you're interested...let me know :)

And I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with this house, but it's in Utah and thy set up their house to a light show every year. It's really amazing and a lot of fun to watch. Conryd and I went last year and again this year. If you wish to see more just check out their website which is holdman.com I believe. Or just search in google holman lindon,ut. Hope you enjoy it :)

Amazing Grace Techno - Computer Controlled Christmas Lights from Richard Holdman on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Bree said...

That is hilarious. What is it with us owning really dumb dogs? They are very sweet, just not very smart. I do not miss the snow, but I do miss having an excuse to miss work.

Kendell Wrae Evans said...

we should do lunch while ur in town. oh and that dog is hallarious. i love the snow balls on it. so funny. i miss chatting with u. :(

JeRiCa said...

I love LOVE the puppy. So SO cute! I cant believe I have not seen you for like two weeks! But tomorrow we will be back to work and having a ball! Have a good one!

Kristina said...

The video of your puppy is so freaking cute!