Thursday, July 31, 2008

New Niece!!!!



Yesterday, July 30, Elle Marie Erickson was born. She weighed in at a whopping 9lbs 1 oz! Way to go Bree :) She is just so adorable and too cute for words. I was able to skype with them last night for a little bit. Now I'm not quite sure as to who she looks more like? I know that she definitely has Bree's nose, but as for the rest of her face, at times she looks like lance and at other times she looks like bree...i guess she is just a complete mix of them both. I am very jealous of my mom though because she gets to spend 2 weeks in texas with them. And i have no idea when i'll get to see them next. Flight tickets are so dang expensive! I am really hoping to make it out for their baby blessing...so uh ehem mother, if you wouldn't mind dropping some cash on a plane ticket for me, i wouldn't even be mad :) Congratulations Bree and Lance, I couldn't be happier for you. Well here are some pictures that i stole from Lance...






2 comments:

Kendell Wrae Evans said...

gahh baby envy! lol. that baby is SO cute. congrats aunty aly! :)

jenbulkley said...

Ok so I didnt see the bow picture. LOVE IT!!! SHe is beautiful