It's about time. You made me get on facebook, so it's only fair you are on here. You can get links to a bunch of blogs on my site! WELCOME!!!! Prepare to be addicted!
Aly! I was actually going to call you because I wanted you to get one so I could see what you are up to! Anyways in your email I got, you sent your cousins blog link I think haha. But thank goodness I searched around a little and found yours! We have to hang out when I get back into Provo!
ha thanks chels! yes definately call me when you get back! i got a new number so i'll text you to give it to yah! you're wedding pictures are adorable!!!!!
5 comments:
It's about time. You made me get on facebook, so it's only fair you are on here. You can get links to a bunch of blogs on my site! WELCOME!!!! Prepare to be addicted!
p.s. I sent you an email explaining how to post pictures.
yay Aly!! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Yes, it is fun and addiciting!
Aly! I was actually going to call you because I wanted you to get one so I could see what you are up to! Anyways in your email I got, you sent your cousins blog link I think haha. But thank goodness I searched around a little and found yours! We have to hang out when I get back into Provo!
ha thanks chels! yes definately call me when you get back! i got a new number so i'll text you to give it to yah! you're wedding pictures are adorable!!!!!
Post a Comment