Wednesday, June 25, 2008

cookie recipe just for kristina :)

WARNING: THESE ARE ADDICTING

Chocolate Chip Cookies

From the Daily Bite blog

½ c. butter
½ c. high-quality tub margarine (like Smart Balance)
¾ c. white sugar
1 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
3 c. flour (I used around 2 3/4 cups of flour instead IF i didn't use the 1/2 cup margarine and just used a cup of butter. )
¾ tsp. salt
¾ tsp. baking soda
1 12-oz. bag chocolate chips

Cream together butter, margarine, sugars, eggs, and vanilla. In a separate bowl, sift together flour, salt, and baking soda. Add to creamed mixture and beat well. Stir in chocolate chips. Doesn't your heart just skip a beat? Is it sad that mine does?

Drop onto cookie sheet by tablespoon.

You should get 12 cookies per cookie sheet

Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes until lightly browned. Naturally, you want to keep an eye on them because every oven is different. Makes about 4 dozen.

Allow to cool for a few minutes on the pan and then transfer to a wire cooling rack.

6 comments:

Kristina said...

Oooo, I'm excited! I'll try them out this weekend!

Kristina said...

Oh and thanks so much!!

Carly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carly said...

Thanks girl...you da bomb! I removed my other comment. I didn't want you to think I was scolding you. haha. Also, feel free to link their blog to your blog because they have tons of great recipes and tips! Conryd will thank you. :)

Carly said...

You can just link like you linked mine and Bree's...you know..on the side?

Bree said...

Now that's just mean....posting the world's best chocolate chip cookie recipe. For awhile there I'd forgotten how much I miss chocolate. You'll have to make some for me when you come to Dallas. We got to get working on that!