Mr. E loves the water. And lucky for him, we have 2 pools, a splash pad, and beach surrounding us in less than miles distance. After spending almost every day down at the pool, I finally decided I HAD to get him some floaties. All of his little buddies can either swim or have some sort of flotation device on them, while he had none. He screamed bloody murder for the first 5 minutes when I put them on, but once he got that out of his system he adjusted and loved them. After one day of me helping him swim with the floaties, he decided he was ready to go out on his own. With me still supervising, he leaped from the pool step and off he went. He kicked those little legs, swallowed a small amount of water, and never turned back...to me, his mom. He's just growing up so fast and becoming so independent. He would actually get mad at me if I tried to help him, even if I was trying to save him from swallowing mass amounts of water. Whatever, I'm just the mom that always gets in the way :)
.JPG)
Check out those little legs kick. Love it.
Don't worry, as soon as I noticed him struggling to keep his body vertical, I jumped in and saved him :)
And he loves to say "cheeeeeese" for the camera. But because he still can't really talk, he just says, "Deeeeeeeeeeeeeee."
2 comments:
Haha oh my gosh. That is one dang cute little fish! Love it!
I kinda want your son. he's just too adorable for words! Wannna swap? JK!!
Post a Comment