Sunday, April 7, 2013

Baby boy turned 2!


My little, tiny, squishy baby, is now two years old! I cannot believe my baby is no longer a baby. He's this stubborn, sweet, non-talking, always on the go, car loving, couch climbing, always jumping, toddler boy. This boy knows how to make me smile from ear to ear and and laugh my head off. He's not much of a cuddle-r, but when he does, it makes the world stop and I melt just a little bit.
His birthday was soooo- low key, almost non existent. It fell on Easter, so I guess that helped with making it feel like it was a special day. Our day started off with a small Easter egg hunt, getting ready for church and going, going to the park with a few new church friends, and coming home to tacos and cake. I don't think this kid had any idea what was going on, but he did enjoy his frosting :)
Woke up to this...
Moved onto the Easter eggs, he was pretty stoked for his "Cars" basket
Got ready for church
(few hours passed) blew out some candles and had some cake

Happy birthday, sweet baby boy! Mommy and daddy love you so much and know you'll do great things in life. 


No comments: