Here's just a few photos of our day
Sugar cookies in the process
Bowl of heart cut-outs
And my little "helper." He's a bit blurry because he will not hold still.
And I've just got to do a product shout out. This stuff
is awesome. It's organic evaporate cane juice, a replacement for white refined sugar. It's the same texture, just a tiny bit darker in color, but sweetens the same. I baked with it and you'd never be able to tell the difference. I'm pretty sure you can buy it at any grocery store in the sugar isle, but it can be a bit pricey for a small bag. I bought my 10LB bag at Costco for just under $20. If your Costco has it, I recommend you purchase it and switch over. Anyways, that's my little tidbit for the day.
Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day.
Oh and one last thing, my little guy is starting to walk! What? Didn't he just learn to crawl like 3 weeks ago? Why yes, he did. Little stinker just has to one up himself.
Please ignore my crazy, laugh at the end. I sound like a fool!
5 comments:
That's good walking! And now I want to stuff my face with sugar cookies. :)
i think i'm obsessed with your family!!!
you guys look so sweet.
and i love those sugar cookies!!
DARLING BLOG!
i couldnt agree more with kenna (the bluths)
you and your adorable family is stinkin the cutest thing ever!
soo much love!
xoxo
elsha rae.
Your family is BEAUTIFUL!!! Gets me so excited to have babies in my life! Love your blog. Newest reader!
Thank you so much for your kind words! LOVE your blog, so fun and cute!!! Excited to be your newest follower!
Natalie
Post a Comment