Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Little Trip Home to CA

After being with us for 4 1/2 months,I was finally able to take Mr. E back to CA to spend some time with my family.
I was incredibly nervous for our flight but luckily I had my mom there to help out. Mr. E did really well. He fussed for a bit in the beginning, but that was just because it was his nap time and it's impossible to sleep when the flight attendant comes screaming on the intercom. But once we were up in the air he slept pretty much the whole time.

Here he is just hanging out in the airport

This is when he was trying to sleep but that dang stewardess kept waking him up.

And here he is, perfectly content flying


Ah FINALLY landed!


While we were out in CA, we attempted to take Mr. E to the beach so he could get used to our future residence :) It was extremely windy that day and pretty chilly, so despite our efforts, I think he hated it.

But he sure did look cute in his beach outfit his NeeNee's got him

We also were able to meet our cute friend Ace. Kell and I have been talking about our kids being best friends since we were just little jr. highers. And who would have thought 10 years later, it would really happen.

Ace is such a little cutie pie. He was rolling around and beating up on Mr. E, who pretty much didn't even mind :) And yes, we did get a picture of the 2 best friend momma's with their precious baby boys. Note to self: Never take pictures while sweating up a storm.


He also got to meet my best friend Stephanie! He loved her! He might look terrified in this picture, but he really did love his Aunt Steph

And, well, he's pretty much already a playa


We also did A LOT of this...

And this...(This being, nothing, just lounging)

And we even made it to the zoo, but I did not get any of him besides this one because he slept for 98% of time we were there.

Oh, and how could I forget this...

He found his big toe while we were in CA, and it quickly became his best friend. Question, when does sucking on your big toe turn from being incredibly cute, to incredibly disgusting?
Needless to say, our trip was a blast! I only hope I don't have to wait forever to return. Fingers crossed hubby gets into grad school in Southern CA so we can permanently move out of here and move out there :)
Happy days everyone!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

loveeeeeeeeee this!!!! :)

Kelli said...

Love this too! Sorry Ace was such a bully, smacking E in the face and everything. He just wanted to be friends. :) And please, please move back to California so we can see you more!

Bee said...

Oh my gosh! These are so cute! I can't get over how cute E is. That landing photo is just too good. Next time your in CA I gotta see you!