Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Baby shower!

Last week my family planned the most amazing baby shower for me. My sister and mom were able to fly out for the weekend to set it up and spend some quality time together before the baby comes. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate. Not only was the shower the cutest thing I had ever seen, I got to see my sister who I barely ever get to see.

It's hard to believe that in just 3ish weeks our little boy will be in our arms. It feels so close but still so far away! I'll tell you one thing, I'm definitely ready to not be pregnant anymore. Not that I'm not grateful for this wonderful experience but nine months is such a long time!!!!! And oh yeah, you know how they say pregnant woman have a "glow." I've figured out what that "glow" is. It's oily skin. Holy cow, it's like my face has an oil leak that can't be stopped. Sorry if that's gross, but I feel gross. 3 weeks, 3 weeks, 3 weeks...that's what I keep telling myself :)

Anyways, here's some pictures of the shower. Because I still suck at taking pictures, I let my sister take care of that. And so glad she was there to capture the magic, ha.











And I think I'll end there. Sorry I still suck at updating but hopefully in the next few weeks I'll have something exciting to post about...a baby, in case you didn't get that :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooow your shower blew ours out of the water! SO cute!

The Rays said...

this looks so fun!

jandrach.blogspot.com said...

Oh my heck, it was such a cute shower. The food was heavenly! And you of course looked so beautiful. Got your thank you card the other day. Thanks! Haha.