Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Gah! Nothing to blog about...

Well,I don't really have anything to blog about at the moment, so I figured I would just share a few of my favorite clips from some of my favorite shows. Hope you guys like them too :)
Tosh.0
Fire In The Hole
www.comedycentral.com
Web Redemption2 Girls, 1 Cup ReactionDemi Moore Picture

On this next one...I'm sorry for the 2 bleeps. Please don't be offended.
Tosh.0
Web Redemption - Home Shopping Fail
www.comedycentral.com
Web Redemption2 Girls, 1 Cup ReactionDemi Moore Picture



And lastly...this.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Unfortunately Pierce, I always know what you mean.

Community's the best.

Bree said...

Hilarious! Tosh.O is seriously the highlight of our week. I'm excited to see what will come next after casual jackets!

Aly said...

Haha Kristina, The Community is the new Office.

So Bree, I bet you're right with sweater vests or something ridiculous. Can't wait.