Well, 2 weeks ago I was given the opportunity to do hair for a REAL fashion show. One of the designers was a girl named Devani Weaver, a designer from AZ I believe. I guess she got designer of the year at Scottsdale Fashion Week. But anyways, her stuff was crazy! Here's her Etsy site if you'd like to check it out http://www.etsy.com/shop/devaniweaver. I only have pictures of 2/4 models I did. I couldn't remember who the other 2 were so I have nothing to show for them. I wish I had a few more views of their hair but I guess the event was about clothes and not about the hair. Buuut, I had so much fun doing it! It was a great experience and gave me a lot of practice on how to whip out a 20 minute up-do.




And just another update, my niece is world wide famous now. Yeup, that's right. She is the official Dillard's 2010 baby girl/infant Spring model poster baby thing. So if you happen to be in a Dillard's, make sure you look for this little cutie

And, by the end of this week we should have a new nephew! My sister is already having baby #2! I can't believe it's already time. I'm so excited for her and her family. Love you Bree!!!
Anyways, that's it for now. I'll update again when I have pictures of Bree's little boy. Good night.
1 comment:
Haha you are awesome Aly, I love the title of this post. xoxo
Post a Comment