Homemade BBQ Chicken pizza

Cooked but not "crisped" pierogies

Crisped pierogies

Chicken dumpling soup (one of my new favs, never had it before until I made it)

Creamy veggie and wild rice soup

And the last of my cook book story book is...Rolo cookies! YUM!
Here's the sweet, gooey, delicious, cookies uncooked, but still lookin mighty fine!

And baked Rolo cookies. Probably one of my favorite cookies ever.

And the inside goodness

Well that's it for now. Sorry it's not very exciting stuff but it sure is yummy stuff!
9 comments:
Mmmm... those rolo cookies look good. You'll have to shoot me that recipe. Not that I need to be making more cookies or anything.
And is that the chicken dumpling soup from O.B.B.? I agree, super yummy.
I am pretty sure I need these recipes and I am definitely sure that Lance isn't allowed to look at this post because I do not cook like that at all. I should post pictures of the lean cuisines and lean pockets I made for dinner this week. =)
Kell, those rolo cookies are seriously little drops of heaven. You can never have too many cookies right? And yes, that recipe is from O.B.B but I modified it a bit to my liking :) And made my own dumplings from scratch.
Bree, I will send you any recipe you'd like. I don't cook like that on a normal basis so no worries. Hey lean cuisines and lean pockets are delicious and portioned :) Miss you mucho!
aly, will you email me that creamy veggie and wild rice soup? im looking for comfort right now, and that is screaming healthy AND comfort. so its a win-win! thanks!
and this is becky (not garrett) by the way. whoops!
Those rolo cookies are INSANE! Oh my gosh, I ate like 12 of them when you were down here.
Look at you little baker! You are awesome. Did you take that last picture of those rolo cookies? Nice shot! I'm pretty sure you need to post the recipe for those.
Come down here and make me some food woman.
Haha yeah Becky I figured it was you. It didn't quite sound like something Garrett would be so interested in ha. But yeah, I'll definitely send you the recipe.
Carly, I'm glad you ate them. It saved me from eating them all. And I cannot take credit for that last picture. I forgot to get a shot of the inside when I baked them, so I had to "borrow" the image from someone else :) Next time I'm down I'll for sure make them for you guys. Whenever that may be...Hopefully soon!
you outcook me. love it and I love that you are such a Martha....
Your mom has been telling me that you have turned into QUITE THE COOK! That is so COOL Aly! These photos look amazing and I love that you are making such yummy and interesting food instead of just the usual stuff - I bet Conryd loves it too! Way to go! :D
Post a Comment