Snowy, snowy, snowy! Those are the only words to explain our weather we're having. And to be honest, I'm actually semi enjoying it this winter. I figured complaining about it wouldn't make it go away any faster or make it any more enjoyable. So I've decided to look at the beauty of it and be grateful for this wonderful white blanket of snow that has completely covered everything. One thing I do really enjoy about the fresh snow though, it means Christmas is just around the corner! And in case you didn't know, Christmas has always been my FAVORITE holiday and my favorite time of the year. Everyone is so cheerful and the lights make everything look so...delightful :) I also love watching our dog play in the snow. It's so cute. And well yeah, she's a complete spazz but she's so entertaining. It was so funny, I would throw some snow up in the air and she'd chase it and try to catch it, but by "catching" I mean she would just shove her face into the 5 inches of snow. And I was able to catch a few shots of her during this whole play action.
This is her playing...can you see all of that snow that fell in one morning!? Crazy huh!

And here is her looking up at me after she slammed her head into the snow.

And well I've just realized that this blog post will be almost identical to the one I did a year ago. So bare with me.
Last weekend I FINALLY got the hubby to decorate our apartment, with what decorations we have. I hope though, to someday buy a few...okay many many more, things to decorate our place with. But here is our Christmas tree and our fire place. Looks pretty much the same except for the new Christmas stockings :)


Happy Tuesday! We're almost half way through the week!
2 comments:
Yay!!! We (Lance, mom and I) are the first to comment!!! Ok, so your dog is retarded. It's official. But, she seems very entertaining. I LOVE your mantle and your tree! You did such a good job!
Oh Aly girl... I can't believe it's been this long since I've commented on your blog! Shame on me! Your place looked ADORABLE for Christmas sweetie - you did a great job! You'll get more decorations over the years... but what you have looks so pretty! And I think your dog is VERY CUTE! :)
Post a Comment