
Is he not the cutest thing you've ever seen?! He's seriously taken over my life for the past 3 days! He's all I think about, dream about, and obsess over! I'm so mad I found him because now I HAVE to have him :) I've been begging the hubbster to let him let me get him, but he says no :( And I understand because our living situation isn't ideal for another dog, but how can you say no to that face! I'm seriously obsessed with this pup and I want him! Ha sadly, it's really hard for me accept the fact that the hubby said "NO!" because I've pretty much always gotten what I want ha. I've never accepted that word...and I don't want to start now. So if everyone would like to pitch in ideas on how I can achieve this dream pup I would greatly appreciate that, although I'm pretty sure the hubby won't appreciate this post :)
And in the spirit of being puppy hungry, here a few more pictures of some cute cute cute puppies!

Cute huh?!
7 comments:
I have also tried to talk Ben into getting a puppy many times! Every kind of dog too just to see if he falls in love with any kind! I have also gotten many no's, and every excuse why we shouldn't get one: smelly, not til we have a house, not til we have children, they're expensive...the list goes on. And I do agree one would be hard work which I don't think I could handle right now, but still those cute little furry faces make my heart melt every time I see one. So yes I know how you feel!
Haha I know! It's like I know it's not the best thing to have a time like this, but they're just so adorable! Arg...well someday when we move out, it's the first thing I want to get!
That dog looks deformed !
KC, he does not look deformed! He is the cutest thing ever! You take that back!
Aly, he/she does look a little like a Gremlin though. I think baby is cuter......
Ouch mother! That's my future puppy that you just insulted :) he doesn't like a Gremlin...he's adorable! Baby is pretty cute, but he's old! You should get this puppy to keep Baby company!
Not a chance. I have to hire a baby sitter for him now, when I go out of town....
Post a Comment