
How adorable is he! This is my hubby when he was probably like 3 maybe 4 years old? And now he my 24 year old husband! He's changed so much (obviously)! But I don't even recognize him in his baby picutres. Isn't he just a cutie though?! I think so :)
So in honor of his birthday I thought I would write a little bit about him.
For those of you who don't know my hubby, he is an AMAZING guy! He is honestly the sweetest guy in the world. He does so much for me and never complains about it. He's always willing to help out whenever it's needed. He's my best friend and I feel so lucky to have him for all eternity. I couldn't ask for a better man to have in my life. He is my other half and I love him to death and beyond. He can always make me laugh! He is so random (Just like me) and we can just talk and talk and talk without ever having one of those awkward silences. That's how I knew we were going to get married because we can just talk the night away. The first night we hung out, we talked from the time her come over at 12:00pm until the time he left, at 7:00 the next morning. Not even a little exaggeration, all we did was just talk the whole night/morning. We never had a silent moment. We connected so quickly and that's how I knew I had to have him, ha. He's always there for me no matter what. And he can put up with me and my random mood swings. That's how I know he truly loves me. He hasn't left me yet :)He's incredibly handsome and has the sexiest accent in the world. We laugh, we cry (well I cry), we play and love each other. He's the greatest husband in the world. Like I've said before, he is such a good helper. He'd do anything for me and I'd do anything for him. He's my Prince Charming and I can't wait to see where life takes us. I love you "dear"!
Then...a cute,little, innocent looking boy.

Now... an extremely good looking man.

Happy Birthday hubby! I'm so proud of all of your hard work that you put into school and soon to be work :)
Oh yeah that's right. The hubbster is now employed! Woo hoo! After a long month of searching, he finally got an interview and got the job! Congratulations. I love you!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Conryd!!! I am so glad my sister found someone that can put up with those mood swings! =) But seriously we are so glad to have you in our family and thanks for making my sister so happy!
Congrats on the job too!
Conryd, you are the greatest. We love you and know you two will be happy forever. But Aly, what are you crying over????
Happy Birthday Hogwyd.
I cry if I don't get my way :) Nothing's changed much since I was little...just kidding. I'm an awesome fake crier!
Post a Comment