Well, I am now in my 2nd week of hair school and learning SO MUCH! You would think that doing hair is pretty basic right? False. I feel like I'll never remember any of the stuff I've learned. It's a bit over whelming but totally worth it. I'm enjoying every second of learning. Shocking! I never thought I'd ever say that I'm actually enjoying...nay, LOVING learning new things. Somethings we've been learning so far include; scalp treatments, blow drying, pin curls, color/weaves, and product info. It's seriously been so fun. It's like playing with a my size Barbie for 8 hours a day. It's awesome! Here is my fabulous color wheel that I just turned in for color week.

I made it out of jelly beans, I was kind of tempted to eat it ;)
In other news, my parents were up here for the weekend to go to conference and Conryd and I were able to go up and spend time with them. We basically just hung out and played games all weekend. I loved seeing my parents and Baby. But unfortunately, the weather was freezing and snowy the whole time. Any whoooo, loved seeing you mom and dad!
Some other less important/non exciting news, Conryd and I made a homemade pizza last week that was super yummy! I thought I'd show a picture of our masterpiece because it was delish and a lot of hard work and sweat went into it :)

Yum right?!
Oh yeah, and can you believe that this Sunday will be our 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Seriously, where as the time gone? I cannot believe it's been a year already. Well we've made it this far the rest is a piece of cake right?! I don't know what people are talking about when they say the first year of marriage is the hardest. They must not have a great marriage :) Kidding...sort of...
Happy early Easter!
Oh and P.S. I colored my hair! I had to do it, it was free! I was our class project. It's like this purplish/reddish color, well to be exact its a 3VR. Which means its a level 3 violet/red color. I think the only one who know's what I'm talking about would be Bree's friend Chelsea, who I'm not sure if she even reads this blog? But anyways, that was a big change for me because I DON'T color my hair...ever!
3 comments:
I'm glad you are loving school. I'm also loving the fact that we'll have a hair dresser chick in the fam!
The pizza looks yummy, but I don't know how I feel about sweat being in it. gross!
Congrats on your one year anniversary? Any fun plans???
Wow, thinking about hair school sure brings back memories......... sheesh! I'm so glad you are loving it Aly - that's so COOL! You go girl :)
And your pizza looked awesome!
CONGRATS ON ONE YEAR!!! I can't believe it's been a year either - that sure went by fast! Good for you - I am thrilled for you both :)
xoxoxoxo
I totally read your blog and I've been wondering when I'd hear how core is going! I'm so glad u love it! Isn't everyone so cool and nice! Who is your core L.L? Keep the updates coming, and don't be scared if u don't remember everything! They are just stuffing your brain with so much info, but it will all make sense later! I bet your hair looks fab.
Happy 1st year! Any fun plans?
Post a Comment