Monday, September 29, 2008

It's about time for an update

So I'm at work right now, and we're having some computer problems, so they've shut down the 2 programs that I ONLY work with, so now I have absolutely nothing to do for the next million hours...yes I said million. So I decided that this would be the perfect time to update my blog. Very exciting I know. And my boss just left for a "meeting" which really means he's out playing basketball, but hey, that's fiiiiine with me.

This past weekend my mom came up to Utah for the Ascend Gala, and has been up here for a couple of days now. Conryd and I were able to go to the Gala with her Friday night, and I guess you could say it was fun? I actually enjoyed it, except for the fact that it was 5 hours long, and I was sick. But it was fun to hang out with mom and see people spend ridiculous amounts of money like its nothing, but atleas they're spending it on charity right? So anyways, we went to Salt Lake for Gala at the Grand America Hotel. It was really nice and had a really pretty court yard. Below are few pictures from that. Nothing too exciting but i guess they're just "updated" photos.





Saturday mom came down to Provo to check out our sweet pad. And indeed...it was sweet. We then had a mommy daughter day and went to get a quick bit and then off for some shopping. Afterwards, Cecilia made us all dinner and it was delish. And then we went to Hello Yogurt for dessert (sooo good). Sunday was our primary program, and those are always enjoyable to watch, well atleast a little bit more enjoyable then other sacrament meetings. The little sunbeams and 5 year olds were by far the cutest. They reminded me of Bree because of the way they pronounced their "R's." So adorable! Mom and grandma and Carol came over to our place later that evening to hang out and what not. It was pretty fun to have them all there and to be with family. Anyways, my life is pretty boring. Nothing too exciting going on right now. But incase you all cared, i thought i would just update you on things. Hope you all enjoy the rest of the week.

4 comments:

Bree said...

Hey! what's wong wif the way I pwonounce my ahs? Very cute. I wish I could've been there. You guys look great!

Kendell Wrae Evans said...

hey girl! its so great to get an update on your life. its been forever. i miss chatting with u!

Chelsea and Ben said...

Aly,
Of course I care about hearing what you're up to. Lately, every time I've gone to your blog I've been seeing a salsa recipe! I'm not one to talk though I haven't updated mine in over a month :)

Kendell Wrae Evans said...

uhm. okay so i got tagged and therefore have tagged you... check out my blog and see what for. i usually dont do these things but im bored and figured it'd give u something to do on a slow day at work. :)